Routines automation that makes your operation more efficient and strategic.
The focus of automation is not the replacement of the Lawyer by any systems, but the intelligent optimization of operational tasks, equipping the legal team with the appropriate tools for negotiations, activitie’ sequences, with more agility.
AUTOMATION BENEFITS IN THE LEGAL AREA
- Improvement of Management: control of deadlines,triggers of tasks modeled according to clauses and Contract SLA’s, alerts, etc.;
- Assertive productivity and adherent to the business necessity: automatic alerts, in meeting procedural deadlines support ,efficiency and standardization of information, prevention of defaults,etc.;
- Longevity and Fast history recovery and relocation of activities: quick documents consultation and closed processes, sharing working steps withother suppliers, external offices,etc.;
- Decision Making: Quick Reports that support creation and provisioning dashboard
- Draft Preparation and Review, Contracts, Additives, Terms of Authorization, Concession Terms: Productive integration between several Teams, such as Human Resources, Finance, Compliance, Expatriates Management, Collection and Customer Relationship, etc.;
- Support to management in alignment with the concepts of Legal 4.0 and all issues of digitization and other norms inherent to the 3 spheres of the Judiciary.
- Contract Management: Creation, Revision, Versioning of Contracts. Parameterization of what information should be used in each Contract Group and ease of communication between teams, external suppliers, customers, etc.
- Task Distribution: Effective control of deadlines, relocation of delayed activities, alerts and quick possibility to exchange responsible for tasks, anticipating problems with meeting deadlines.
- Action Plans: Preparation and rapid distribution of tasks for corporate defenses and interaction with offices, associates, joint action management.
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES THAT CAN BE SUPPORTED BY PROCESS AUTOMATION, INTEGRATED WITH ERP, LEGACY SYSTEMS, SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS, BEING ABLE TO CONTEMPLATE ECM/GED/OCR/RPA
Process Monitoring: Continuous monitoring of judicial proceedings on the websites of the courts to capture progress data to the search for critical events, such as injunctions, judgments, transit deadlines, etc. The goal is to alert lawyers of relevant procedural moves.
Contract Management: Possibility of creating libraries of standard contracts and allow the management of the entire portfolio of contracts of the company, with salary notices, objects of contracts and values.
Data Capture and Registration: Data capture automation, such as court sites or system with registration data for automatic completion of data in other systems, such as payment guide generators, third-party legal software, etc.
Legal Due Diligence/Sector Benchmark: Interactions with Big Data Legal and other Databases, containing tens of millions of processes that can be used for various projects and services focused on the legal area, such as Early Capture of Processes, between companies in the same sector.
Early Capture of New Processes: Identification of the processes distributed against the company in advance, before receiving the service. Allows drastic reduction of the occurrence of defaults in new processes and the early knowledge of the demand to allow the preparation of a good defense or agreement.
Artificial Intelligence: Automatic reading of documents for data extraction to the automatic enrichment of records until the reading of sentence data, and can pass through the automation of the editing of contracts and the predictive analysis of new processes, assisting in provisioning. Indexing and Taxonomies that support the management of documents.
SOME OF OUR SOLUTIONS READY FOR LEGAL AREA
Document Scanning: Design and implementation of Document Capture and Scanning Solutions, of various formats (A4 to A0), low (thousands of pages) or high volumes (tens of millions of pages), centralized or decentralized (various locations), employing OCR, OMR, barcode reading, indexing automation and integration with legacy systems.
Migration of ECM repositories: Design, development, deployment and execution of migration of document repositories between different ECM systems.
Remote Backoffice: Design and implementation of remote Backoffice solutions, for financial, insurance and services processes, allowing different stages and process activities to be executed in different locations, by different teams (or outsourced companies), in a unified and secure environment. Control of input volumes and output of demands, deadlines and productivity.
Claims Mat: Design and implementation of claims belt solutions, managing all activities, steps, deadlines, documents, resources and business particularities through a unified and secure environment, with the possibility of remote access. Automation of activities and mechanical steps.