Punctuality and accuracy with flexibility and agility.
Whether the organization is a bank, credit administrator, insurer or even another market, the focus is to optimize your financial processes. The execution of these processes as mats that involve automated forms and electronic document management, interacting with ERP, CRM and etc. generate many benefits.
- Increased productivity due to the shorter time spent on manual tasks.
- Ease and agility in communication between Areas, as it integrates and automates processes involving different teams.
- Visualization of results in real time, enabling business knowledge and better targeting of resources.
Some business indicators quickly mapped through process automation:
- Growth of the portfolio of new customers.
- Portfolio renewal index.
- Improved time of credit release analysis.
- Percentage of proposals with all the necessary data and documents.
- Effective customers with approved credit analysis.
- Percentage of contracts paid at maturity.
- Percentage of approved credits with commercial convictions different from those contemplated in the ERP business rules.
- Percentage of assertiveness of the customer experience.
- Collection management / analysis of approval / release of credit: interaction with external service providers, inclusive).
- Tax management: validations, checks, registration of changes.
- Financial approvals with control of jurisdictions: punctual, not contemplated in the business rules of the ERP.
- Approvals of advances / reimbursements of expenses: interactions with HR, managers and employees.
- Financial closures/bank reconciliations: agility and budget cohesion between business units, branches and headquarters.
- Training and changes in pricing of products and services: interaction with taxes, cost structure, logistics and strategic pricing directions.
BENEFITS OF AUTOMATION BY TYPES OF FINANCIAL ACTIVITY
Billing: Allows you to set up automatic sending of invoices and bank slips on pre-established dates.
Collection: Allows companies to treat their Collection Rule in an agile manner, with specific characteristics, interacting with specific and flexible events by Projects, mitigating risks, managing interaction with suppliers and customers.
Registration of Slips: Ensures the operationalization of the business and agility in issuing and sending the files and effective quick dealings in the Collection Rule;
Adjustment of Contracts: Creates and revises the current Contracts avoiding losses arising from the delay of these adjustments. You can define which indices should be used in each Contract Group and facilitate communication with External Suppliers of Asset Management, Insurers, End Customer, etc.
Commercial Postings: Strategic integration between financial vision and commercial area (CRM), allowing the postings to be updated in real time, organizing and reducing accounting errors due to outdated information;
Reports / DRE’s / Balance Sheets: Facilitates interaction of diverse teams in the different reports, with specific tasks, specific deadlines and version control, generating correct view of business results periodically, with change permission controls and visualization for specific managers.
SOME OF OUR SOLUTIONS READY FOR FINANCIAL AREA
Document Capture/Scan: Design and implementation of document capture and digitization solutions, of various formats (A4 to A0), low (thousands of pages) or high volumes (tens of millions of pages), centralized or decentralized (various locations), employing OCR, OMR, barcode reading, indexing automation and integration with legacy systems.
ECM repositories migration:Design, development, deployment and implementation of migration of document repositories between different ECM systems.
Remote BackOffice: Design and deployment of remote BackOffice solutions, for banking, insurance and services, allowing different stages and process activities to be executed in different locations, by different teams (or outsourced companies), in a unified and secure environment. Control of input volumes and output of demands, deadlines and productivity.
Credit Belt: Design and implementation of credit belt solutions, managing all activities, deadlines, documents, resources and business particularities through a unified and secure environment, with the possibility of remote access. Automation of activities and mechanical steps.
Claims Belt: Design and implementation of claims belt solutions, managing all activities, steps, deadlines, documents, resources and business particularities through a unified and safe environment, with the possibility of remote access. Automation of activities and mechanical steps.
Formalization Belt: Design and implementation of formalization belt solutions, managing all activities, steps, deadlines, documents, resources and business particularities through a unified and safe environment, with the possibility of remote access. Automation of activities and mechanical steps.